Sugar Cookies are sweet cookies that is primarily made during the Christmas season.
Bake!!! Decorate!!! Celebrate!!!
3 cups all purpose flour
1tsp Baking Powder
1/2 cup / 1 Stick butter
2 Large eggs
2tsp Vanilla extract
1. In a bowl Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Take another bowl and beat sugar and butter adding 1 egg at a time.
3. Add vanilla extract and beat in the flour mixture too.
4. Divide the dough in to 4 equal parts, wrap each piece with food wrap and refrigerate for about 30 mins.
5. After 30 mins, use the rolling pin and roll 1 piece dough to 1 to 1.5 inch thick.
6. Preheat the oven to 350 F
6. Using cookie cutter cut the dough to as many cookies desired.
7. Use aluminium foil on the baking tray and move the cookies on to the tray
8. Bake them 10-12 mins or till golden brown
9. Cool Decorate and Serve
I'm sharing this recipe to EasytoCookRecipes for the Christmas Event