Monday, December 13, 2010

Rainy Day And An Umbrella In hand

I live in a place where it rains most of time. However this rain never made us to sit at home. Was a wonderful day with family get together and pleasant walk in the evening. This was the first time I had an Umbrella in my hand. Coming to my outfit I wore my Mom's favorite Tunic today, I got this in my recent trip to India. This is my first yellow in the closet. 



The best thing about walk with my husband is his photography. I love the way he clicks them.

Tunic: India
Leggings: Kohl's
Kische Lace open Cardigan
Sandals: India
Chain/Ear Tops : Macy's

2 comments:

  1. Like green scarf girl of shopholic movie ,i can say yellow tunic girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nish: Kinda overwhelmed wid u'r words....thx much

    ReplyDelete

avandia