Sunday, December 12, 2010

I love Black

don’t consider myself the most fashion-obsessed person. I browse trends and styles from time to time, but I don’t feel obliged to follow them. 
I think what we chose to wear makes a big difference, whether we realize it or not.

And now thru this blog I would try to bring more fashion in me.

Today I had a Party to attend. After a week of flu sickness, I wanted to look brighter and smarter. After running through my closet I came up with this outfit. It was too cold outside so had to wear tights to be sickness free
WhiteTop : Old Navy
Black Top: Levis
Skirt: Old Navy
Boots: Nicole
Bangle: Macy’s
Tights: Target

4 comments:

  1. awesome aji ,i love your pairing a lot ,smart chick look ,n who said u r week sick person ,u r looking bright n can make ppl brighter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kewl.. i neva knw u hav this fashion in me stmnt.. u r luking kewl in this pik.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nish: U r d best honey....i get excited when speaking 2 u....thank u sooo much
    @Pria: I always had it jus that nvr was expressive and to that point every gal has that :D....

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look beautiful and nice clicks too.

    ReplyDelete

avandia