New Year is here, Time for us to cheer with our near & dear.
Wishing happiness & prosperity be with you throughout the year!
Hope every one had a blast last time. This is my first post of the year and I have a very interesting Paula Deen's " Is It Really Better Than Sex??" cake to welcome 2012. This cake was delicious, juicy cake I ever had. My dear readers try this and enjoy every bite of it.
1(18 ounce) box yellow cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare
1(20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
1 1/3 cups sugar
1(4 ounce)boc French Vanilla pudding, plus ingredients to prepare
1.5 cups heavy cream
1 cup flaked sweetened toasted coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Prepare yellow cake mix as directed using a greased 13*9 pan and bake for 30 minutes.
3. While cake is baking,combine pineapple and 1 cup of sugar in a saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly
5. Remove cake from oven and using a fork, pierce holes into cake.
6. Pour pineapple mixture over hot cake and set aside.
7. Prepare pudding according to package directions.
8. Spread pudding over cake and refrigerate until throughly chilled.
9. Whip heavy cream and remaining sugar until stiff.
10. Cover top of cake with whipped cream and sprinkle toasted coconut on top.
Ready to serve!!