Monday, November 22, 2010

Beautiful KISS from heaven


Its white everywhere!!! I'm super excited ye it’s snowing. I have been waiting for this since sometime and finally I'm blessed.
I went to bed in one kind of world where I saw only rain, but woke up in quite different world, world of snow. It’s a beautiful cold weather. There is no season that can bring this delight as winter n snow.
I couldn't stop myself from a walk in this weather, when the snowflakes touched me, the beautiful kiss from the heaven!!!. . I was just walking on air and thrilled to bits. The best morning I ever had. 
To my surprise my husband is working from home. The snow fall has totally made my day. Wish every day was filled with pleasant surprises.

2 comments:

  1. Amazaing Photographs n writing...
    whom should i appreciate...nature, sai or aji... :)

    ReplyDelete

avandia