Sunday, June 12, 2011

Egg Biryani

Hello dear readers!!!. How was your weekend? I had a wonderful time this weekend. I made new frenz who actually are teaching me to play badminton too. Had loads n loads of fun.
Last week one day I visited my close friend who was cooking biryani for dinner. This made my hubby's mouth water and requested me to cook egg biryani. When it comes to cooking,egg is my least preference, I would make only scrambled egg. Hence, was surfing for Egg biryani recipe and came across the Vah chef recipe.
Both me and my hubby enjoyed the biryani and hope you guys would also !!
Happy cooking!!!

2 comments:

  1. v all luv this...I make this often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love biryani, period. Any kind of biryani.. However I don't make egg biryani as often as I cook goat or chicken biryani. Egg biryani looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

avandia