Monday, January 10, 2011

Itz Monday !!!

Happy Monday readers!!!
Another Week has come. It doesn't really matter to me if its Monday or a Sunday everyday is a fun day.This weekend was quiet simple. Was at home cooking and watching Bollywood movies.
Sometimes its so good to be home and have your own privacy .
Its 10th day of my Do-over diet and I have some confession to make. Rules are for breaking and I'm not an exception. Over the weekend I had some Potato chips out of temptation or hunger???
I called myself to be hunger but my husband felt as temptation.
Does it mean I broke my resolution??? No I still stand on my resolution with lil more focus on it. 
"Temptations grow weaker when we resist them. The only way to get them to stop is to refuse to give in to them. The more you do that, the easier it will become."


Ciao till next Time !!!

5 comments:

  1. Enti aji full diet antunav resolution antunav???
    Emaindi??? Thammu emana anada???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being perfect with resolution is opposite to what we are..........so good to have exceptions

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sreelu: I put on wt, down wid vitamins :( so decided 2 eat healthy
    @Pandu: So true, at end we r humans

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's OK to have something yummy every now and again. Just in moderation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do more exercises when you broke diet resolutions

    ReplyDelete

avandia