Sunday, January 30, 2011

Garlic Roasted Chicken Breasts


After a long time I woke up early on Saturday as my hubby promised for a Lunch date today. I was all set for it but hubby never woke up and I didn't feel to wake him up toooo, so decided to surprise him with a special lunch cooked at home. I got few cook books from Library recently and picked up this dish from one of them.
Ingredients
2 to 2.5Lb chicken breasts[skin removed]
3 tablespoons Margarine or butter melted
1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
1 tablespoon Oregano leaves[ Optional, I added it]
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon grated gingerroot
6 garlic cloves, minced
Salt to taste
Method
Heat oven to 350F. Arrange chicken breast in a ungreased baking dish.
In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients; mix hard. 
Brush chicken with soy miture
Bake at 350F for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear
I made vegetable pulav along with this for dinner. 
Today was a Gaming day spent whole day playing Kinect and then in the evening went to play bowling with friends.


Happy Sunday!!!
c-ya!!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have onion 2day..,so thought of making this 4 lunch...will let u know d result..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was sooooooo gud....my hubby n sweety daughter loved it..i felt before brushing with soy mixture i would have marinated chicken with lemon-chilli-salt mixture,this would hav added somemore flavors...,felt as if we went to chill's restaurant for lunch....
    thanks 4 sharing....

    ReplyDelete

avandia