Friday, August 5, 2011

Garlic Bread

Thanks to my hubby's cravings for Garlic bread which led me to make it at home. These beauties are delicious and juicy. The fresh flavors of garlic and parsley makes it even more best. No lie, my mouth is watering right now writing this!!! So do you want to make this simple recipe at home???


DSC_0073


DSC_0056


DSC_0058

Ingredients
1. 1 loaf French or Italian bread
2. 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter softened 
3. 3 large fresh garlic cloves, minced
4. 1 tablespoon  fresh parsley 
Method
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Mix the butter, garlic, and parsley together in a small bowl. 
3 . Divide the bread into two equal portions and slice each portion to about 1 inch thickness
4. Spread the garlic butter on to each slice either sides and place the slices together like 2 loaf 
5. Wrap the 2 portions of bread in an aluminium foil.
6. Directly put of rack of the oven and bake it for 15-20 minutes.


Bake it and enjoy it!!!

24 comments:

  1. garlic bread looks simply great, very tempting too..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are my favorite. I love them with mayo.

    Cheers,
    Uma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so crunchy and flavorful.
    Do check out my blog when u find time. My culinary Trial room

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwww.... Looks soo tempting and delicious.. love the presentation too.. thanks for the recipe dear :)
    Indian Cuisine

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fav accompaniment to pastaas n soups!!!
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also make garlic bread same way...Yummy they are...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Ajitha
    I have been following you, but could not put a word of appreciation before. I like this method. I used to keep the breads open in the oven. I think wrapping in Aluminium foil will retain the moisture in the bread and wont become a typical hard toast . Cant wait to try it out.
    Have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  8. EASY SIMPLE RECIPE OF YUMMY GARLIC BREAD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Ajitha
    I tried it last night. That Aluminum foil wrapping is the key! The toasts were awesome..not those hard crusted one I used to grill ha ha. Some guests were wondering if got them from near by Pizza hut..
    Have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much frenz!!!
    @Ushnish: I'm Happy that you tried the recipe:) and got satisfied

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Yeah! I love these beauties a lot... Thank you for your sweet words in my blog, me too following your beautiful blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. simple, easy and flavorful garlic bread..

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous looking garlic bread we love baguette like this with the garlic spread looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmmmm....you have me craving garlic bread now! Next time, I'm using your recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow looks delicious. You got a nice space. Nice and inviting pics by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  16. my fav...always order it with dominos pizza:)
    lovely recipe...do visit the ongoing event and send us some beautiful recipes of yours :)
    A Girl's Diary
    Event:
    What's On Your Kebab Platter

    ReplyDelete
  17. garlic breads are my fav with a bowl of soup! looks SO very good and thanks for stopping by and for ur words of appreciation. Glad to know ur blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How hard can it possibly be to make Garlic Bread?" that is what I say before each time I try to make garlic bread....it always come out burnt or dry. Follow a recipe- why didn't I think of that. :) thanks for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete

avandia