Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lamb Chops


I’ve been facing blogger issues since some days. I get this error while updating my page
We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please: Describe what you were doing when you got this error.Provide the following error code BX-4ya32w

I did follow some Google tips but failed to solve it. Anyone else facing / faced this, please let me know. I tried contacting blogger guys but no luck. Your help would really be appreciated.

 Lamb Chops


Quick and easy lamb chops recipe seasoned the Indian style.

DSC_0058

DSC_0066

DSC_0065

 
Ingredients
8 lamb chops
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
1 teaspoon coriander powder
½ teaspoon cumin powder
¼ teaspoon turmeric
Salt to taste
Paprika to taste
1 teaspoon garam masala
1 teaspoon yogurt
1 teaspoon finely chopped cilantro

Method
Preheat the oven to 400F
Add all the ingredients except lamb chops to a bowl and mix well.
Season lamb chops with the mix and bake 20-25mins each side
Garnish with Cilantro and serve immediately.

avandia