Hello Hello Hello my lovely readers. I know its been a while I'd posted any. I was away from home for a while because of work. But now that I'm back home I promise I shall not disappoint you all.
Grilled Chicken with Avocado Relish
Chicken, one thing that makes my mouth water all the time. While I was away from home, I stayed with my cousins at Seattle where they inspired me about healthy eating, workouts and stuff. Being so busy with work we tend to eat every junk we find when hungry and end up gaining up weight which is hard to loose. So readers eating healthy is very IMP. The recipe called out here is rich in protein and very healthy and easy to cook too.
4 boneless,skinless chicken breast halves
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Salt to taste
Paprika to taste ( can substitute with pepper too)
3 large avocados, diced
1 large tomato,diced
1 medium red onion,diced
1 jalapeno, finely chopped
Juice of lime,to taste
1/2 cup fresh cilantro,roughly chopped
1. Preheat a grill/grill pan/ broiler on high
2. Take each chicken breast and cut in half lengthwise to make cutlets. You'll end up with 8 cutlets
3. Coat chicken with 2 tablespoon of the olive oil and season with salt and paprika.
4. Grill chicken till its cooked throughout, about 3.5 mins per side ( total time depends on thickness)
5. While chicken is grilling make the relish: In a medium sized bowl, combine avocado,tomato,onion, jalapeno,lime juice and remaining olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Gently fold in cilantro.
6. Serve chicken alongside a mound of relish.