With my new job, blogging has become real difficult. But thanks to my hubby who is helping me in posting the recipe. This dish is made by him. Am'I not the fortunate girl???
1 pound minced lamb
2 large red onions, chopped finely
6 green chillies chopped
1 cup green peas
1/4 cup sweet peppers
1 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste
4 pods of cardamom
1 inch piece of cinnamon
1-2 tbsp garam masala
1-2 tsp of red chilli powder
1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
1 tsp of coriander powder
1 tbsp oil
salt to taste.
Cilantro to garnish
1. In a pan heat oil. Add cinnamon, cardamom, cloves & bay leafs fry for 10 seconds
3. Add the onions, green chilli and fry untill onions turn golden brown
3. Add the turmeric, ginger-garlic paste to the onions.
4. Add the keema. Mix well. Make sure you dont have any lumps formed. Add some water if needed.
5. Add red chilli powder and salt. Close the lid and let it cook for 15-20 minutes.
5. Add the green peas,sweet peppers, and the garam masala.
6. Cook without closing the lid till all the keema is done.
5. Garnish and serve
This dish goes good with roti/rice and also as stuffing for sandwich.